Tuesday 31 March 2009

Marketing Quickies 3 - Release Update

Hi Again,

Just a very quick post as MQ3 is now live.

I've now had a chance to look inside the product and overall I'm impressed.

I suggest that you DO watch the video if you are potentially interested.

MQ3 Is Live Watch The Video

This 41 minute explains everything and in some detail. Having now had a chance to look inside I can confirm that the actual products you will be selling through your membership site are excellent. It is unique and very new content, worth a lot of money.

The systems employed are also very good and you will only need to make a few point and clicks here and there and write emails to manage your customers...and affiliates. Yes, I was seriously impressed that the system includes an affiliate management system...and a membership management system.

You also get full graphics a fully functioning website and free (cloud) hosting (which is very effective).

My only reservations are that there are going to be 500 products sold and as far as I can see everyone is going to be selling the same product. Now I know many people will buy and do nothing with it, but with a relatively high ticket price, I would expect about 50% to action (as it is very easy).

It's my view this will make it a bit of a bun fight to make sales from your site. The slogan is all you have to do is drive traffic, but that is easier said than done.

If you can pull a couple of big time JV's, are decent at Adwords or have a traffic system in place this is a a recommended buy as everything contained in MQ3 is very solid indeed.

In any case if you think this might be for you it is worth watching the video, but when watching bear in mind my comments!

MQ3 Is Live Watch The Video

There were a lot of very quick sales and there are 500 licences available, so if you are interested I would suggest you get along and have a look fairly quickly.

Lee Benson says "no hype" right at the front of the video, and he is very clever in the way he states his case. In my opinion it is "low key" hype, but it is a little bit there :>)

However, it is a very good and solid product.

My only BIG question is what happens once the initial 12 months of products that are included run out? That is not mentioned.

I know Andrew Fox is a subscriber of mine, so if you're reading Andrew, I'd be really grateful if you could please drop me a mail and clear that one up - thank you!

I'll let you know as soon as I get an answer.

As always...to *YOUR* succcess.

Cheers now

Derek
APD Internet Marketing

2 comments:

  1. What i have found out about this MQ3 is its a fast-paced video course by Lee Benson and Andrew Fox... that reveals the little-known strategies they use to pull millions of extra dollars from the Internet with ingeniously simple and quick-to-implement traffic generation and conversion-bumping techniques.

    The free Video the reveals Micheal Chaneys $800,000 marketing method can be downloaded now from http://M-Q-3.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the update Synergy. I like Andrew's products, to be fair I knew most of this stuff but for people on the learning curve it's a good product in my opinion.

    Cheers

    Derek

    ReplyDelete